Friday, November 6, 2009

Because I'm 5!

Last Monday on the 2nd of November my little princess turned 5! She was so excited about it that all morrning long she was skipping threw the house sinning I'm 5! I'm 5! I'm 5! We had a day full of parties, starting with school. Porter and I took in cupcakes to share with her class and then she got to show Porter what they do in school. After school we rushed home to get ready for her birthday party with friends. We had 14 little kids running around. It was a little crazy but lots of fun. Alison got some realy neat things from her friends and her favorit is the 16 tubs of lip gloss she got.








2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute! You DID have a lot of kids at your house!

Micah and Jen said...

What a cute cake!!! You are SUPER mom for hosting all those kids! :)