Friday, October 30, 2009

New Couch and TV

Earlyer this week we had to go Couch shopping because after 3 weeks of working every day to try and get the smell of cat pee out my couch was a lost couse. We went to RcWilley on Moday and found a couch we realy liked. We also found a tv we liked and have been talking about getting for months now. We put the tv up on the wall on Tuesday and had to wait for the couch to come in. It got here today and we are now enjoying the space and the new toys.


I don't think we could have found a better couch to fit in our living room.



TV is 52 in high def. My favorit feater is its on the wall.

Porter was so cute when he saw the tv on the wall. He told me "Whow Mom that is a HUGE tv!" Then latter asked me if the weather screan was a big dot to dot. That kid keeps us laughing.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love the couch! So pretty and it goes with your colors in the rug.

Thanks for posting pictures--have fun with the TV!

Amy said...

I love the couch! Do the pillows stay on? My kids would have them off on teh floor 10 times a day!

Amber and James Johnson said...

The pillows don't stay. So far the kids have left it alone. But they have been threatened with their lives if they don't leave things alone. :) We will see...